Plum fanfiction... What if Ranger really is a mercenary?

A covert operative, a clandestine agent or assassin for hire?

Where does he go, what does he do? For whom? and how much?

My name is lizzy.

On ff.net I write under the name sweetdreams-sunnymornings [sunny/ sunny d.],

Stories are posted in the page folder the tabs below.

[based on the characters of Janet Evanovich's Plum series. No infringement intended, written for fun, not profit.]



3.03.2012

Public Enemy Number One

Hi! I added two short stories today. They are in the tab/folder below marked Enemy One.
Ranger and Anthony take on America's most hated and feared enemy.

love

sunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun to find this blog. It's so much easier here to leave comments. Are you planning on posting all Merc Ranger stories here? As you know, I love the world you've created.

Congratulations on your new corner of the 'Net. I'll be a frequent visitor.

Aloha,
Hunter