Plum fanfiction... What if Ranger really is a mercenary?

A covert operative, a clandestine agent or assassin for hire?

Where does he go, what does he do? For whom? and how much?

My name is lizzy.

On ff.net I write under the name sweetdreams-sunnymornings [sunny/ sunny d.],

Stories are posted in the page folder the tabs below.

[based on the characters of Janet Evanovich's Plum series. No infringement intended, written for fun, not profit.]



3.11.2012

Oh Danny Boy, St Paddy's Day


Hi everyone! I just posted a new story, a one shot called "Oh Danny Boy"...Ranger and Anthony and Tank....
A couple things---if you want to know when new stories are posted, pls either sign up for emails or sign on as a follower? I won't jam your inbox, this isn't a talky blog, that's my other blog.[where you are of course invited to come visit too!]
And pls remember, I can't email you to reply/thank you for comments unless you leave me your email address or your fanfiction name. And comments are treasured. Even if you just say Hi, or I Was Here!

Thanks for visiting.

sunny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really drawn into this Ranger that you have created. Keep up the great fic!

Anonymous said...

I love knowing when your new stuff is being posted!

Thanks for letting us know!

L

Anonymous said...

Great story. It made me cry. So many little personal, subtle insights into
the characters.

"... like the well brought up Cuban Catholic boys they had maybe once been,
a long long time ago."

"I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me."

Wow.

Hunter