Plum fanfiction... What if Ranger really is a mercenary?

A covert operative, a clandestine agent or assassin for hire?

Where does he go, what does he do? For whom? and how much?

My name is lizzy.

On ff.net I write under the name sweetdreams-sunnymornings [sunny/ sunny d.],

Stories are posted in the page folder the tabs below.

[based on the characters of Janet Evanovich's Plum series. No infringement intended, written for fun, not profit.]



4.05.2013

Update

Hi! Just a very short possibly offensive addition to Enemy One. It's in the tab/ file above....
 
 
 
And a pix of Killer who is feeling neglected. He'll have a story soon, I hope!

 
 
sunny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you hear me laughing? I spit juice out my nose when I got to the last three lines.

Then I read Killer's sign.

If you knew the week I had you'd feel so incredibly proud and amazed at yourself that you could make me feel so happy.

Thank you.

Hunter

Stephanie said...

So glad to see an update to one of your stories. This one was a riot! Love your writing!