Plum fanfiction... What if Ranger really is a mercenary?

A covert operative, a clandestine agent or assassin for hire?

Where does he go, what does he do? For whom? and how much?

My name is lizzy.

On ff.net I write under the name sweetdreams-sunnymornings [sunny/ sunny d.],

Stories are posted in the page folder the tabs below.

[based on the characters of Janet Evanovich's Plum series. No infringement intended, written for fun, not profit.]



11.03.2012

Afterwards

Due to post hurricane evacuation, of indefinite time, it may be awhile before I can resume my writing here. But I will try! Soon. You can email me at


lizzzz.d@gmail.com


killy braves the Storm
ps my family, home, beach, cars etc are all fine. island is uninhabitable for now.....



thx to 2g&k for Killer's slicker photo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

May every diety that has ever been called watch over you.

Sending Maui magic and love your way.

Hunter

Raven King said...

It seems that Killer is just thankful that his rain cloak isn't pink.
Keep the faith. Everything is going to be OK.

Anonymous said...

Poor Killy -- I bet he'd "really" like some rain boots!! cute slicker.

Hope you are able to get home soon, and that there is no property damage.

Take care,
Wanda517

Dooley Girls said...

Wishing you all well, safe, and dry.

I wish I had words that didn't just sound like platitudes.


Sending warm, dry air, sunshine, and electricity.

L

Unknown said...

Great to see that you are able to post and that everything is okay. Not great, but okay. Hope this new storm won't affect you much.