Plum fanfiction... What if Ranger really is a mercenary?

A covert operative, a clandestine agent or assassin for hire?

Where does he go, what does he do? For whom? and how much?

My name is lizzy.

On ff.net I write under the name sweetdreams-sunnymornings [sunny/ sunny d.],

Stories are posted in the page folder the tabs below.

[based on the characters of Janet Evanovich's Plum series. No infringement intended, written for fun, not profit.]



7.08.2012

New short story

Hi! Belated HAPPY 4th of JULY!

"I can't believe I ate the whole  thing!"
...and I'm still starving, man....
I put a new Ranger and Anthony one-shot story in Anthony's folder tonight. Tab just above, enjoy.

OOOH and here's the RMPMC logo I did for ff Mercenary Ranger stories:


Like on their helis and uniforms, out of country. On a black ground, for the guys.
If only I could get it to fit!!??!!
And this is the new logo for Shelter from the Storm , on ff. NOT a Cupcake story, of course...just Killer's take on life. And old love triangles...



love

           sunny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Killer's diet is a killer. He should lay off the pizza and sweets. Follow Ranger's example.
Love the logo, just exaction as I had imagined it.

Re-read some of the older stories. I still love the Anthony off-line in Fiji. I think that needs a sequel -- will Lexi find out who Jason really is?
Wanda517

Anonymous said...

The only thing fun about being too busy to visit online is catching up. You've added so many fun stories. Love the drawings that go with Cupcake. Too cute.

Anthony and Ranger are so much fun. I feel like a broken record, but I can't stop repeating how much I love the world and the characters you've created.

Thank you, once again, for all your hard work and for sharing.

Hunter

Bonnie said...

hey sweetie you finally just showed up on fanfic.

i loved this chapter. mostly from steph's insight.
i think with this major glimpse of Ranger she is able to figure out a little more about him. thanks